B-Sure Home Inspection, Inc. has been operating as a small home business performing home inspections since 1999 with client service our primary goal. Jim Kasterko, B-Sure’s owner/chief inspector;
· Is a Licensed Maryland Home Inspector # 0029353.
· Has passed the Nation Home Inspectors Examination (NHIE), a proctored examination used by many states for licensing,
· Is a Certified Virginia Home inspector #3380-000309 ,
· Is a certified member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #245315:
· Belongs to the Mid-Atlantic ASHI chapter (MAC-ASHI);
· Belongs to the Northern Virginia ASHI chapter (NOVA ASHI);
· Appointed as Treasurer of NOVA ASHI;
· Is certified by the National Environmental Health Association’s National Radon Proficiency Program (NEHA/NRPP) for radon testing (#101677RT),
· Is certified to perform FEMA inspections.
· Belongs to the Calvert County Chamber of Commerce,
· Is a member of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America, and,
· Continues his education through ASHI and other sponsored training programs and professional networking to keep current.