B-Sure Home Inspection, Inc. has been operating as a small home business performing home inspections since 1999 with client service our primary goal. Jim Kasterko, B-Sure’s owner/chief inspector;
· Is a Licensed Maryland Home Inspector # 0029353.
· Has passed the Nation Home Inspectors Examination (NHIE), a proctored examination used by many states for licensing,
· Is a Licensed Virginia Home inspector, with New Residential Structure (NRS) designation #3380-000309 ,
· Is a certified member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #245315:
· Belongs to the Mid-Atlantic ASHI chapter (MAC-ASHI);
· Belongs to the Northern Virginia ASHI chapter (NOVA ASHI);
· Served as Treasurer of NOVA ASHI;
· Is certified by the National Environmental Health Association’s National Radon Proficiency Program (NEHA/NRPP) for radon testing (#101677RT/SA); and,
· Continues his education through ASHI and other sponsored training programs and professional networking to keep current.
Click to view our home inspection services.